Galaxy S4 release will not take too long from now.As many of the gadget lovers started imagining how this smartphone from Samsung is going to be.Last year Galaxy S III has rocked the smartphone market all around the world with its stunning features and ranked as number one smartphone by many gadget lovers all around the world.Samsung is looking to repeat the same trick with its next lineup in the Galaxy Smartphone series S IV.
Samsung has not yet announced the price of this Smartphone but the price range will be around 40000.Moreover this Smartphone is about to reach all over the world by the end of the April.Now we are going to see some of the unique specifications that this phone is about to carry with it.
FEATURES OF GALAXY S4:
- To no wonder Samsung Galaxy S IV comes loaded with latest version of Google’s Operating System Android 4.2(Jelly Bean).
- One of the most attractive feature of this smartphone is the Gesture control technology which allows users to swipe the screen without touching the screen of the smartphone
- Front camera also understand gestures and allows users to perform smart actions like “smart pause” this feature pauses the video automatically whenever the user looks away from the screen it resumes the video as soon as user looks into the screen
- Another striking option this phone was build with “Dual mode option” which permits the user to use both the rear and front camera for video capture simultaneously
- The smartphone is also build with an internal in-built translator.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV was powered by a Exynos S410 processor and was claimed as the fastest smartphone ever made.
- Moreover it was equipped with 2GB DDR3 RAM and a 12.7 cm Super AMOLED screen with full HD (1920×1080) resolution.
- This phone was offered with three types of internal storage such as 16GB,32 GB and 64GB and also offers a support of microSD card upto 64GB.
- And finally it was powered by good 2600 mAh battery and the total size of the smartphone weighs around 130 grams.
Latest posts by Frank Donald (see all)
- Guide to build your 3.3v power supply - January 19, 2017
- DIY Photo booth using Raspberry Pi for your parties - November 22, 2016
- List of best online circuit simulator and design platform - November 12, 2016