Samsung announced Galaxy Note 3 Neo ,a new less expensive Smartphone in addition to the Note series which is probably a good news for every gadget lovers. Samsung have done major modifications in this new Note 3 Neo smartphone by trimming the specifications and reducing the price considerably. This new device is said to be the Lite version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with lower screen and camera resolution, but with a brand new chipset with six cores operating simultaneously. The giant also announces the Galaxy Note 3 in two new flavors that is 3G and LTE Version. Here is a list of important features and specifications of this all new Smartphone.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- The device measures 5.5 inches 720p Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which the company have shaved off from Note 3 to decrease the cost.
- This device also features the S-pen which is one of the most important thing that many users love about the Note series.
- The device runs in Android Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI.
- The LTE supporting Note 3 is powered by Dual core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15 and Quad core 1.3 Ghz Cortex-A7.
- The 3G version of this device is powered by quad core SOC.
- This Smartphone is packed with 2GB RAM and a 16GB built in storage with microSD slot(upto 64GB).
- This Smartphone features a 8MP rear facing autofocus camera with LED flash,1080p Video recording and 2MP front facing camera.
- This device features with Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi direct and DLNA.
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and IR port for remote control functionality are additional features packed with this device.
- Smart Gestures such as Smart stay, Smart pause and smart scroll looking to offer a great user experience.
- A 3,100 mAh battery is used to power up this device and hopefully it gives a two days of battery life for normal use.
This Note 3 Neo will be great inclusion to the Note series Smartphones but still it carries some drawbacks such as its large size, lack of FM radio and also misses the 4K video recording. But still this is a great smartphone offering the Note 3 productivity with some promising specs and most importantly it all comes with a affordable price.
Latest posts by Frank Donald (see all)
- Creating Arduino web server and controlling things via WiFi – Tutorial - December 6, 2017
- Interfacing RGB LED with Arduino - November 1, 2017
- Solar powered + Remote operated Plant watering system - October 13, 2017