Let’s learn 8051 Microcontroller Programming
Welcome dear viewers, learning about the Microcontroller will be a uphill task when you are not guided properly. So keeping that in mind we have handpicked some of the finest tutorials from our site and around the web as well. This page offers you all the necessary links for you to master the Programming of 8051 Microcontroller.
We consider that you are familiar with the concepts of C and capable of understanding what you are about to see in the below Tutorials. If you are not familiar with “C” kindly do not proceed with this, You may Learn the C programming through these sites C Programming or C programming Expert.
- Write a Program to Toggle 8 LED’s connected to Port 1 and four LED’s connected to the Higher four bits of Port 2 of 8051 Controller.
- Write a program to send the hex values stored in an array to Port 2 of the controller.
- Write a Program to build a three digit display which could display from 0 to 999 using three 7 Segments with specific delay in between the number transition.
- Write a Program to display your name or some text leaving a column space between all the letters also when the characters reaches the end of first line cursor should automatically move to the 2nd line.
5) Interfacing 4×4 keypad with 8051 Microcontroller
- Write a Program to interface Keypad and LCD with 8051 controller to display the value of keys pressed in the LCD ( Similar to phone keypad to display numbers from 0 to 9).
8051 CONCEPTUAL TUTORIALS:
- Write a Program to use both the Timers in 8051 to generate delay of about 5 seconds using Timer 0 and 12 seconds using Timer 1.
2) Programming Counters in 8051 Microcontroller
- Write a Program to use both counters to count two events and display the result in the first and second rows of LCD.
3) Serial Communication in 8051 Microcontroller ( UART)
- Write a Program to transmit and receive data through UART and then display the received data in LCD interfaced to the controller.
4) Programming Timer Interrupts in 8051 Microcontroller.
- Write a Program to use both the timer interrupts to toggle the LED’s connected to Port2 and Port 3 of the Controller.
5) Programming External Interrupts in 8051 Microcontroller
- Write a Program to use both the external interrupts to display a Message “START” on External interrupt 1 and “STOP” on external Interrupt 2.
6) Programming Serial Interrupt in 8051 Microcontroller
- Write a Program to use serial interrupt to display “RECEIVED” message in LCD when interrupt occurs and also to send “ACK” back to the terminal.